Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Halls + 1



Our friends Teash and Brian have gone to Perth for the Soundwave Festival and have trustingly left us with their baby Ace for 5 days. we love having him, not only is he company for honey (our dog) but they have trained him well.. he can do all the things my dogs growing up couldn't i.e.. play fetch. Any dog that i have ever owned either has absolutely no interest what-so-ever or went for the ball and then ran in the opposite direction. Since he is still young he has copious amounts of energy, to much energy for honey.. having him around you can really see that honey is getting older which is a little sad. Mick and I took them down to Back Beach so they were able to frolic around in the water, catching rocks and playing amongst the mangroves.




1 comment:

  1. I thought you were talking about a human baby! haha I Love your pics!

    ReplyDelete